Monday 2 March 2015

Rich Homie Quan!! US rapper says he feels good about whites using the N word









From: <Ayomide O. Tayo>


Rich Homie Quan: US rapper says he feels good about whites using the N word
American rapper Rich Homie Quan who hails from Atlanta says he feels good when people say the controversial N word.
During an interview with Vlad TV, Rich Homie Quan was asked about how he felt when people say the N word when reciting the popular rap track 'My Nigga' by YG which featured him on the chorus.
The rapper said he is not biased when white people recite the uncensored version of the chorus. "I feel good [about it], man," Quan said when asked about whites using the N-word. "Because it's that title trap. That's what we want people to do, it's like crossover music. I feel good man, I don't look nothing by it. I [don't have a bias] so it's good man. You make music so people recite it" he said.
The song 'My Nigga' by YG featuring Rich Homie Quan, and Jeezy has a censored version titled 'My Hitta'. The chorus of the uncensored version goes thus;
I said that I'mma ride for my motherfuckin' niggas
Most likely I'mma die with my finger on the trigger
I've been grindin outside all day with my niggas
And I ain't goin' in unless I'm with my niggas
My nigga, my nigga
My nigga, my nigga (My muthafucking niggas!)
My nigga, my nigga (My nigga, my nigga)
My nigga, my nigga


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive