Wednesday 12 November 2014

Dear readers: My husband starves me of sex

..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija





From: <Linda Ikeji>


Dear LIB readers: My husband starves me of sex

From a female LIB reader...

"Its 7 month now and have been on sex strike. It started like a joke, my marriage is just a year+ and I think he's tired. Initially he said he can't have sex with me while am pregnant, which I dont agree with anyway but I just accepted my faith. During pregnancy sometimes my sex drive is so high and I will beg him but he always refuses. Very soon my baby will be 3 months and my hubby has come up with another excuse of family planning and have told him the options available but he's still not satisfied. From what I can read, his crazy mind is telling him abstinence is the best option.

..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija

This man is driving me crazy. I married as a virgin and am not even asking for too much, at most once a week. There is no room to be suspicious of cheating but am beginning to get scared. I have tried all the seductive methods I know of and nothing is working. We even watch movies that have scenes that will arouse a normal person yet he is not moved. Pls what can I do? Because this issue is driving me crazy and I'm forced to believe his cheating on me."



..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VERDANT STORIES SECTION
TITLE>>>>>>FORBIDDEN
CONTINUED FROM YESTERDAY


.... Success is not really about the amount of money you have.Strippers in Lagos state earn as much as 150,000 naira weekly exposing their naked bodies in clubs.Also, some politicians steal public funds,and leave their people to suffer.The list of ungodly means of making money are endless.Can we say people who make lots of money by ungodly means are successful?The likes of Bill Gates and Aliko Dangote can never be poor simply because they have a solution to some of human problems.Bill Gate helps solve the problem of information technology.

..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija

Dangote helps solve the problem of getting some basic needs like salt,cement,flour,steel,oil and gas and real estate.I think success is fulfilling your destiny on earth,and achieving your vision.A lot of rich people today are not successful.What is your own definition of success??? .... TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW...JOIN US TOMORROW FOR MORE ON THIS FUNNY AND EXCITING STORY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} ..click here only if you are using your phone http://pin.bbm.com/C002329DA to join to our bbm channel, or just search bbmchannel prettypeoplenaija

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive